Job Responsibilities :
- Developing new business channel to cater to corporate sales, corporate roadshow and corporate tie up.
- Vouchers distribution and sponsorship tie-up with other organisations & parties.
- Work with sales manager on branding and marketing including sales promotions and marketing activities.
- Monitor and analyze monthly marketing expenditure, promotion, CRM program and competitors report.
- Work with design department to develop all marketing materials including presentation slides, flyers, brochures, EDM, poster and etc.
- Manage and grow E-commerce and CRM database.
- Lead and manage the team to drive guest traffic.
- Manage and execute all advertising and marketing collaterals both internally & externally.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Marketing or equivalent.
- Possess strong leadership, presentation, strategic and interpersonal skills. - Have the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Good organisational and planning skills, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, confident to sell your ideas, attention to details.
- Pleasant, outgoing, creative and dynamic personality.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate with 1 year(s) and above working experience in the related field with the managerial position will be an added advantages.
- Candidate with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in english and chinese to liaise with chinese speaking customers.