We are looking for a Sales Executive (Temp) to join our company!
You will have the opportunity to work with all 4 services
(Translation/Interpretation/Training/Event Technology); drive key support; collaboration topics with the strategic accounts team.
40% Strategic Business Development; Marketing
- Identify, research and determine the contact details of new potential contacts within existing Singapore-based key clients
- Collaborating with the Strategic accounts colleagues to develop and refine outreach strategies, tactics, and pitches
- Carry out Market research on new industries, markets; segments
- Drive marketing campaigns/ newsletters; round Robbins
- Gathering feedback from key clients
40% Sales Support; Outreach
- Contacting potential clients via cold calling / emails
- Meet potential clients, prepare specific presentation material/ opportunity management
- Support with responding; converting inbound enquiries with quotations; communication with the clients
20% Event Support ; Other Miscellaneous
- Project planning ; Execution
If you are looking for a challenge, international exposure and a dynamic, quirky working place with an unlimited supply of jokes, chocolate and potato chips, please reach out to us.
Ideally, you are an extroverted, self- confident individual who does not shy from speaking with strangers; turning them into friends. You may be passionate/ or interested to learn more about language learning or event technology.
1. Prior experience in the service line/speaking to clients/customers in a part-time/ internship role would be a plus
2. You possess the ability to think out of the box and have a sense of wit
3. You have excellent communication skills
4. Fluency in English, and one other local/regional language
5. Able to commit at least 1 month