Does your passion include cutting-edge research into machine learning and artificial intelligence?
Do you want to have the opportunity to learn and understand how technology can aids in business processes?
Here in TalentStork, we are looking for an intern to work with our external vendors to implement our Ebot for improving our internal processes. We are an Executive Search firm and offer an entrepreneurial culture and “live” experience to what we do daily. This role will involve a clear understanding of our business operations and practices to be able to convey it to our vendor.
You will be shadowing our Consultants in the beginning stage and then start to document our specifications for our developers to work on. The Ebot that we want to build focuses mainly on reducing the manual work involved during sourcing and screening processes of our daily work.
During the project, the intern is expected to work closely with our vendor and business leaders to ensure vendor understand our problems and develop the Ebot accordingly to our needs. The intern has to ensure there is a balance between our business objectives and technology strategies implemented.
You should also be able to identify and suggest workflow improvement areas and come up with appropriate tools and technology that can help us become more productive at work. The intern has to be very curious and self-motivated, able to work independently and have a good, informative analytical thinking skills. The ability to work quickly pick up new skills and implement them successful is essential.
Assist in the implementation of Ebot
• Shadow our processes and maybe even run a few of our processes to understand the requirements during sourcing and screening
• Analyse business processes across the organization and evaluate other possibilities of the Ebot and present
options and recommendations to the management
• Budget planning and business forecasting
• Document user specifications
• Coordinate between vendor and our business leaders to ensure our Ebot fits into our business processes.
• Communicate across our teams throughout the development process.
• Assist in collecting information required by our vendor
• Suggest and implement other tools to improve operational efficiencies and minimize operational cost.
• Look into our possible short and long term needs and make recommendations to achieve our business objectives.
• Make recommendations for cyber security, data protection and data storage issues
• Troubleshoot IT issues
• Under-Graduates or Graduates from Polytechnic or graduate programs. (Prefer studies in Information Technology, Business IT or Business and other relevant fields)
• Keen interest in technology
• Have basic knowledge in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning or other related fields.
• Excellent computer and organization skills
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong spoken and written English. Part of our team members are based in China. Good spoken Chinese is not mandatory but a plus.
• Great initiative and generally curious
• Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
If you are all of the above, join us. We will make sure it is worth your while!